Recent Video

jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Emar-Sacred Soul [electrónica, étnica]







EMAR is an international Electro-dance, World Music & New Age Artist. Born in the Balkans, raised in Canada, EMAR‘s multicultural influences inspire her to sing and record in several languages including English, Serbian, Hindi, Persian, Arabic and Church Slavonic.

On her debut album, EMAR: Sacred Soul, released September ‘08, EMAR worked with three renowned producers to create her ethereal, spiritual sound: Genie Award-nominated Sean Eyre, 2007 Canadian Music Awards winner for Best World Music Group & 2009 JUNO Awards Nominee - Andrew McPherson of Eccodek and noted film composer Igor Vrabac. Playing on five of the album’s tracks is World Music multi-instrumentalist Boris Sichon.
"Through my music, lyrics and spirituality, I hope to awaken the “we are all one” consciousness in our world."
"I have love and acceptance for all people and religions, and I know in my heart we are all ONE. There are many paths to the same source of LOVE and it is up to you to choose yours."

http://www.myspace.com/emarmusic

http://www.futureale.com/reviews/music/emar/sacred_soul/





01 Smile At Your Heart
02 Come On (Hajde)
03 Jamil
04 Salaam
05 Tebje Pojem
06 As I Am
07 Sutra
08 Tumare Darshan
09 Sheila, Sheila
10 Who Am I
11 Salaam ( Mix)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK9J1YJ9

PASS:musicmund

2 comentarios:

  1. chidisimo el cd...
    me gusta mucho la mezcla de musica electronica con ritmos etnicos...
    me gustaria escuchar mas cds de este tipo...
    si alguien me los puede mandar porfa
    mi correo es:
    hec.torglez@hotmail.com
    se los agradeceria mucho..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta este disco !!!! GRACIAS

    ResponderEliminar